Please help us to make a difference – an hour a day, a day a year. All help is appreciated and gratefully received.
You could help with events
Before The Event
Baking cakes, making gifts, donating prizes and saleable goods, distributing posters in your area, folding raffle tickets, a million and one jobs which make it a great day
On The Day
Running the games, serving refreshments, manning a stall.
Just coming along and having fun
Other Ways to Help
- In-store collection days (in your area)
- Holding, supporting or advertising sponsored events
- Distributing information leaflets and posters
- Finding new outlets for static collection boxes e.g. Pubs/clubs, shops
- Selling raffle tickets, donating prizes
- Sign a gift aid form allowing us to claim tax back on your donations
You could help with
- General office work
- Answering the phone
- Grant applications
- Being friendly
- Enriching our services
- Operating the chamber – free training given
We rely on donations and grants in addition to our fundraising efforts. Please give what you can. All help is appreciated and gratefully received.